As usual, I have so much to do in such little time. I am spending 9 days in the city. While that sounds like a lot, it really isn’t. With all the friends who want to hang out and all the family I need to see, those 9 days will probably fly by. So, I have some highlights of things I would like to do. I would like to get all things done, but we will see.
- I would love to go to Citifield to catch a Met game. They are playing 6 times within the time I am there. I would like to go to one game. I am not sure how much it will cost me yet and I am afraid to look right now.
- I wanted so see a movie in IMAX, but I just found out that Star Trek will not be playing when I get down there. I guess I could try Terminator: Salvation.
- I have not been to the South Street Seaport since 9/11. I would like to see how it looks. I have always liked the view from there.
- I was invited to lunch at Chinatown! Here is another place I have not been too since that long walk on 9/11. I have never eaten there either. So I think I will have fun doing that.
- Every Year around Memorial day there is Stickball Tournament in the Bronx. This year they are recognizing my father for being one of the founders of the league. I cannot wait to see how it is they will recognize him.
- I will actually go see my mother. She kind of convinced me to see her in our last conversation, so we will see how that goes.
I am pretty excited about coming down. I know that list is a short one and I plan on expanding it the more I think about it.